sâmbătă, 25 august 2007

Me, myself and... I



About me:
1. Name one thing that you start to get tense about, if you are close to running out of it:
Summer Holidays.
2. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
My deskmate told me i look like Angelina Jolie =))
3. Your favorite pizza topping:
Bacon and cheese
4. Finish this sentence: if my life was a sitcom my theme song would be... "Shut up and drive" by Rihanna
5. Which is your superpower?
Sometimes i feel like i know what people around me are thinking ;))
6. Where are your keys?
In my bagpack. Or at the desk. Or, just lying somewhere around. Actually... I have no ideea.
7. What's your most annoying habit?
I bite my nails.
8. Which are your biggest obsessions?
Online tests and shopping.
9. If you could punch one person in the nose and get away with it, who would it be?
An ex-colleague of mine. I don't know what was wrong with her, I just coudn't stand her, but she didn,t liked me neither, so it,s ok.
10. Which is your secret guaranteed weeping movie?
Charly. And Dark Waters at the end.
11. Name one saying that got stuck into your mind since you heard it:
"Life is happening while you're too busy making plans."
12. If you could kiss anyone famous who would it be?
There are too many. Maybe Benjamin McKenzie. And Kuno Becker. Definetley Jesse Metcalfe.
13. What is the first impression do you think people get about you?
That i'm a preety nice person.
14. what kind of books do you like to read?
The ones which stand out.
15. Do you ever talk to yourself?
Just in my mind. Sometimes i criticise an action I took. Or I argue with the other me on a certain topic. It's kind of funny, really.
16. What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night?
Hmmm...maybe some cookies if i find them.
17. Which is your favorite communication method?
Kissing.
18. Do you have a completely irrational fear?
Not really.
19. Do you know anyone famous?
My cousin is a cool model in Bucharest :D
20. Describe your bed:
Comfy and colorfull. But you never know what you're going to find in it. :))
21.Do you know how to play poker?
I just play bluff.
22. What do you carry with you at all times?
My lip balm
23. What do you miss most about being little?
The sensation of being surrounded by barbies, cartoons, candies and innocence.
24. Are you happy with your given name?
I love my given Name.
25. How much money would it take to give up the internet for 1 year?
Enaugh money to buy myself a closet full of wonder chlotes. But it would definetley worth it.
26. Name one trait you can't stand in a person?
Mediocrity
27. Have you ever been in a play?
Yes, once I even had the leading role :))
28. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Yeah.
29.Name the thing that you love and hate at the same time:
Popularity.
30. What do you cook best?
Actually, I'm not very good at cooking, but my peach pie is really good. :P

Pictures taken on: 15 august
Hai ca asta a fost un test foarte lung, dar tag-ul merge la Ela, la Diana. Si la Oby. Si la Ann. Daca vor. :P

3 comentarii:

Ela Iliesi spunea...

Are online tests an obsession?

I didn't notice :P

O sa il fac si eu, imediat cum scap de nebunia din weekend :*

Audrey spunea...

well, ela, cand ajungi sa-ti petreci o zi intreaga facand numai asta, gandindu-te constant la urmatorul test pe care trebuie sa-l faci, ...se poate spune ca ai ajuns la obsesie
:))
ok, astept sa vad raspunsurile tale :*

Diana Adela Martin spunea...

vineri voi posta si eu raspunsurile la test :)