luni, 10 decembrie 2007

Ma asteapta un Tag de la Ela, asa ca...:P

BEST
1. Male friend: I don't really think that girls can be best friends with boys. I've had a male best friend a couple of years ago, but one day he told me that he liked me. A lot. It was so wierd, we barely even talk right now.
2. Female friend: I have about 3. I split them in days. ;)
3. Vacation: Last summer at Costinesti ;) and a couple of months ago, at The Outward Bound.
4. Age: I'm ok right now.
5. Memory: I can't pick out just one. But now that i've written about The Outward Bound, I keep remembering all the fun activities we had there. :D

WORST
1. Time of day: my math class
2. Day of the week: Sunday evenings are really evil.
3. Food: pumpkin with everything.
4. Memory: I've already Deleted them all.

LAST
1. Person you saw: my mom. i have a really bad cold and I have to stay at home so she is always getting me some goodies to eat ;))
2. Person you talked to on the phone: my sister. I think so. I was too fed up with meds last night.
3. Hugged: Denisa
4. Text messaged: again mom.
5: IM: Ale

YESTERDAY
1. What did you do: i layed in bed and I saw episodes from the Hills untill I felt asleep.
2. Who were you with: my cat
3. Bad/Good day: kind of bad
4. Lose something: a phone call
5. Fall out with someone: sorry, don't know what that means

TODAY
1. What are you doing now: you might have guessed till now
2. Today in general: i already feel the holiday vibe :)
3. Wearing: a purple scarf :D. ok, not only that
4. What did you eat for lunch: crackers
5. Better than yesterday: hmmm don't know

TOMORROW
1. Is: closer to Christmas than today \:D/
2. Got any plans: school...:|
3. Getting Lucky: maybe in other dimension (intrebarea asta ii place la Ellla ;)) )
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: well, i have to wake up at 6, i am at school for like...8 hours and than i have to wait paciently for wednesday's term paper at math.
5. Do you have work?: /:)

FAVORITES
1. Number: neah
2. Song: Walk in the park (oh no! oh my!)
3. Color: purple, green
4. Season: all the seasons from The OC :))
5. State: California

CURRENTLY
1. With someone: i don't know either
2. Missing someone: no
3. Mood: sleepy
4. Wanting: too much

this tag goes to annie, lara, silence and verde. and whoever wants it too.

6 comentarii:

Emanuela Schweninger spunea...

thx... am raspuns :*

lara spunea...

preluata:) merci

Ela Iliesi spunea...

You get well you hear me? :)

Getting Lucky: maybe in other dimension

Ce-mi mai place sa citesc raspunsuri din astea asa destepte :D

Annie spunea...

Gata, m-am conformat, am raspuns, sa traiti!:)
Ai grija de tine, da? Vrei sa-ti pregatesc o home made lemonade?;)

Audrey spunea...

da, trimite repede limonada incoace! :p

ela, deja ma simt muult mai bine ;)

Sydneydoll spunea...

i dated a really good friend of mine.

wow what a mistake.